Jen Lee was a Kaleo student in 2005/06, along with her twin sister Teri. This past fall, she helped us out in leadership on our first out trip in Strathcona Park, and only got lost once and only burned supper once! You will love her energy, her willingness to try anything (especially outdoors and in the water), her solid love for Jesus and her warm heart toward everyone around her. This summer, Jen is helping me with our Counselor-In-Training program at Qwanoes.
Jordan Nielsen was a student in the first year of Kaleo, 2003/04, and after we had practiced on him all other students benefited! Jordan was the Kaleo Intern this past year, where he had the joy of watching God turn many lives upside down and gave leadership to our ministry trip to Colombia. He is our amazing camp photographer, for all you snappy people, and you can check out his work at jordannielsen.com. We asked him to take all the experience of this past year and help make this next one amazing.
We are still working on the Student Life Leader position, which was wonderfully filled by Amanda Rubert for the past three years (some of you did your phone interview with her), who has moved on to the next adventure God has for her. We will let you know soon who will fill that role.
By now you should have received our information package in the mail, with lots of details about this coming year. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can't wait for you to arrive!
11 comments:
God is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
this is gonna be awesome...
OH BOY!
i can't wait!!
JOY
Give thanks to Adonai for two awesome interns!
those are two sweet interns! makes me look forward to Kaleo even more :)
Maybe it's just me, but it definitely looks like I am starring up at Jen...
Hello all!
For all who I haven't met before, I hope you have some grand plans in place for your summer! I can't wait to meet you all here in...4 months!
God bless!
Your pictures are amazing on the website.
Haha it totally does Jordan. And there are 107 days left to be exact! Not like I'm counting down or anything
Yay! I didn't think I could get so excited about something, but with every little new detail I hear, I get more and more stoked... I think soon I'll be jumping up and down constantly!! You two sound great! Can't wait to meet you!
Guys be stinkin excited!!! You guys have sweet interns... Oh and girls, if you ever need Jordan he loves it when you go to the end of the boyz hall and call him at the top of your lungs... Trust me, you will be great friends!!
Post a Comment