Happy Birthday Bud!
Happy Birthday man! I hope you had an awesome week at Mt. Washington, even if it wasn't what you'd initially hoped for. Let me know how it all worked out.
oy..
Wow, amazing pic and Happy Birthday!
yah tom this is quite the picture lolYOU WOULD!love yah! FISH!
Wow, my mom saw this, I want to say I am a little embarrassed.
What a spectacular human being!So much prayers and love for you, my menno-brother! Peace and joy of the Lord with you.ps. Come to Victoria for some delicious (and even better, free) food, please and thank you.
precious photo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Bud!
Happy Birthday man! I hope you had an awesome week at Mt. Washington, even if it wasn't what you'd initially hoped for. Let me know how it all worked out.
oy..
Wow, amazing pic and Happy Birthday!
yah tom
this is quite the picture lol
YOU WOULD!
love yah!
FISH!
Wow, my mom saw this, I want to say I am a little embarrassed.
What a spectacular human being!
So much prayers and love for you, my menno-brother! Peace and joy of the Lord with you.
ps. Come to Victoria for some delicious (and even better, free) food, please and thank you.
precious photo
Post a Comment