Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When Jake Had Hair.

Back in the day...
Photo By Philip Karklins
Cheers
Philip Karklins

12 comments:

Deborah Fisk said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HOW HOW HOW?! lol jake never be a hick EVER!

Anonymous said...

haha the best!

kylie.a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kylie.a said...

oh wow!

kylie.a said...

I honestly do not know what to say...

Kristy Heide said...

I don't know, Jesse might like the whole "hick" look better, being from Sask and all...

Jim Badke said...

You CANNOT date any of my daughters - and I don't even have any!

Leila said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Why not jim? I love it jake, it looks AMAZING! Hahaha

JAKE said...

hmmm. first off jim your daughters would be fortunate to date me. also - no, this is not my attempt to relate to Jesses culture.

Furthermore - the rightful owner of the hair is jayme adams

Jesse said...

Please realize that this is not an accurate interpretation of Skatch culture!! And Jim, really, you won't allow your daughters to but you let me show such lack of judgment? ... ouch.

Beats said...

Jake, I'd date you.

Mang6o4 said...

I have to say that is pretty sick not sure whether that is in a good or bad way... but props to rep'in the long hair