Monday, February 20, 2012

:( come on guys

Come on guys!
its a new year
please don't stop telling us about your lives.
seriously.
it kinda hurts to see the last post was on Jan 19th. come on...we can all do better than that.

God has been working huge in me.
im so lost in his peace right now.
Work is going fantastic. I am working with a bunch of guys that i care about and that are really asking me stuff about my faith. please pray God gives me words...and pray for these guys im working with. I pray that i am a stepping stone to them having a relationship with Christ. its hard and some days i feel really attacked...but with Gods strength i show these guys love and challenge them back.

God is using me again...I am teaching junior high bible study. ME!?!? a teacher?! i know. it is insane. God is so good. I am teaching about 10-12 girls that i love so much. and feel so blessed that I am able to build relationships with these girls. i have never taught anything before. its way outside my league. but by the grace of God things have worked out so well! praise the lord!

I had a taste of kaleo this weekend! I KNOW!! A TASTE OF KALEO PRAISE THE LORD! i went on a young adults retreat this weekend. man i saw ppl being really moved by the holy spirit/the presence of God. it was such a tight knit community. i could taste kaleo in my mouth. what a blessing. God used me again. I dont know why he keeps blessing me..but he did. A girl was really having a hard time and just breaking down in tears. and our pastor had to go back to toronto that night. and she came over to me and asked if i could just go love that woman and just pray with her. im telling you guys i dont have the gift of prayer. and was super nervous. but willing. and God totally gave me the words. we cried together as i was saying things that would probably never come to me normally. praise God for his grace. what an amazing feeling to be used by God. i feel so undesrving but so joyful and cant stop praising God for letting me have the opportunity.

praise God again. I am in the most amazing bible study group. just tearing apart the big questions and just enjoying such an amazing community.

Praise the lord. for he is Good. what a God of grace, mercy, joy and justice. his love for us is an overflowing fountain. His plan for you is Good. trust in him...talk with him...Grow ....dig deep.

i love you guys. just wanted to lift up some praises!

Deborah

psalm 18 (specifically 16-19)!! (he brought you up from deep water.BECAUSE HE DELIGHTS IN Y.O.U!!!!) kaleo no matter where ur at in life. climbing a mountian or in a valley. remember GOD our Father ...he delights in you! IN YOU!!!!! praise God!

4 comments:

Jim Badke said...

This makes me very happy, Deb. Thank you! Love to hear about the grace of God in your life. I should post here soon, but for now: http://jimbadke.blogspot.com/.

Malayne said...

Praise God! I love hearing that. So glad God has lifted your spirit and you have found something you truly enjoy Deb! missing you like crazy. You are blessing in my life.

Jesse said...

Deb! It is such a blessing to read your words, my dear, and to know that you are finding such joy in the Lord and all of His promises. Thanks for sharing! Praying for you as you continue to serve Him.

Also, I too have been rather torn up about the fact that there have been so few posts this past month. I'm in Illinois the next few days so Eric and I will try to post at some point. LOVE YOU!

Daniel said...

encouraged by this Deb, love to see the excitement you have for your work and for the lives of those around you.