hey everyone. its almost been a month since someone posted so I thought I'd update. ***insert typical nagging comment of wanting everyone to post more and update the blog***
During the summer I was in school in kitchener, Waterloo (ON). It was a pretty good term, receiving really good grades. Living in residence wasnt that exciting, as my roommate would never talk to me unless I initiated it. Nothing else super exciting to say about my summer except I had one of the coolest nigths ever in rez. We had the craziest thunderstorm ever. Huge lightening boltz striking the ground maybe 400 meters away from my building. The news said 28,000 boltz of lighting had struck the ground that night. CRAZY EH? i loved it!!! (though I did back away from my window.)
After school, I headed to Winnipeg and saw Tom's and Alyssa's awesome wedding! it was a great time to catch up with everyone, laugh until Amelia cried, and throw some serious Frisbee around. After Winnipeg I went to B.C. and saw Jim and Sarah, Aaron D. and Jen and Jordan. it was really neat catching up with them all!
Besides that. I have just started my new job. completed my first week. I am working at a furniture business, building really high end furniture! Though im soooo slow at it. Our newest client is with Rolex ...their offices in the states. Really cool opportunity that God totally provided for me. My foreman took the same program as me 30 years ago and is a Christian! How amazing is God eh? wow. plus this co-op is amazing because I have a whole bunch of "dad's" watching out for me in the shop. Very cool.
Well thats about it, hope you all have a great thanksgiving, and keep safe!
-debb
the pics are of the table i made during the summer. the centre panels are flippable (one side is plane bird's eye maple, and the other sides are three different games, mancala, marble solitaire, and chess/checkers). The centre board pops up with a hidden tab under the board that allows you to store the game pieces in the centre so that they are hidden.





2 comments:
awesome update! thanks Deb!! those are beautiful tables!!
Such great opportunities for you! and your skills never cease to amaze me Deb!
Post a Comment