Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Christmas Kaleos!

Hey Fam JAM!

How are all of you?! How is your life going? How are exams, work, church, relationships, your heart?

I just wanted to let you all know that incase you arn't of facebook to often (i don't blame you!), I am getting married in 20 days!!!! crazy eh? fish is getting hitched. I for sure did not see my life going this way, but I am very joyous with how God is taking the wheel and where we are going!

Being done school, and a full time employee is also crazy, as my job is HHHAARRDDD. I am loving what I do (I am an AutoCAD detailer for a store fixtures company- basically I get architects drawings, and show everyone how to build it, where the joinery is, what it is made of (glass, electrical, metal, wood) etc. It is a HARD job, because my boss expects perfection, I haven't got a clue about anything except for Wood so I am learning a million things a day, and the pace is so fast, I can't keep up. I feel like "the ultimate chick computer gamer" lol (because my right hand is on the mouse, and my left hand speedily works the escape button, the space bar, and other short form keys as I draw what needs to be done. Bragging rights- I designed two rooms in (THE) Madonna's brand new gym down town Toronto. So that is pretty sick. 

I know I don't want to be there forever, I can't stand sitting on my butt all day, but right now I am the breadwinner for Stephen and I, the money is okay, and I am learning a truck load for future knowledge.

Anyhoo enough about me. Merry Christmas My LOVELY Kaleo FAMILY.  My apologies that wedding seating is tight, I wish you all could come!

Blessings on all of you, and when you think about me (in the odd chance you might) could you just lift up a prayer for Stephen and my Marriage.

So greatful! When you get some down time, please do update!

Love: Deb Fisk  (future Deborah Lopes). 

3 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Congrat's on all counts, Deb! Wish we could be there for your wedding, but we will be in spirit, and hope that you two will make you way west sometime this year! Blessings on you together!

Jeremiah said...

Thanks for the update Fish!
I promise mine is next :D

lord bb said...

i am very happy for you both and may the lord bless you in the days and years to come
Lord bb