Hi guys,
Well it's been a very long time since I posted here, I apologize! I did feel convicted that I stopped posting here, Deb reminded me recently that I need to post on here and I felt like the time is right!
Where to begin, well after going to Camosun College in Victoria for a year I moved back to California in 2011 because I had to keep ny residency here for my green card! I haven't been back to Canada since then! :( I miss my family and friends, the last almost three years have been a whirlwind for me. I started a sales career in telecommunications, I'm currently based out of San Diego. I found that sales really fits me well, I've been doing well ever since I started.
And... I got engaged last October! And getting married on May 17th. She is actually from Metro Ministries believe it or not! We became friends there and I wrote her a letter before I left, she stayed on there but I guess I left a good impression on her. We stayed in contact and eventually became a couple! Yea I'm really happy, we really complement each other well and we both want to keep Jesus at the center of our lives and our relationship. Our wedding is going to be pretty small since a lot of my friends and family from Canada can't come. I know it's really late notice but if any of you guys are in California I would love to have you there.
Plans for the future include expanding my business career and hopefully own my own business. I would like to use business for ministry opportunities as well. I would also like to get an MBA. Well I hope you are all doing well!
Brandon
3 comments:
So good to hear from you! Congrats on the engagement, so crazy that she's from Metro Ministries! Who would have thought you'd meet your wife during Kaleo haha.
brandon! congrats bro! so glad you updated us! what area of sales are you in? how did you propose! huge prayers and blessings over your union !!!
Good to hear from you Brandon! Congratulations!
Post a Comment