Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Quick Update

Well, it looks like it's been about four years since the last update. And nearly 10 years since we all wept on each other. I'm afraid I don't have a huge story to share, but for the oddball who checks this old blog every once in a while I'll share my biggest news.

I'm a dad! My wife Erin is due November 10th, 2018. We don't know if we will find out about the sex or not, we might let it be a surprise.

If you're still praying, pray for us! If you have advice to offer, please do it. How the heck do they let just anyone have kids?!

Hopefully, we will get to show off the babe at some sort of a reunion next year. We should really do it. I want to catch up with everyone! We have all gone off in so many directions, I think we could learn quite a bit from each other. Plus it'll be too fun, I promise.

Love,


No comments: