Monday, February 11, 2008

Alright, because of Eric Johnson, I am the second person to write on this blog. Sweet.

So, I am not entirely sure why I am going to Kaleo. I know I feel called to lead, so that is one reason. I guess I just feel like God wants me there and that's why I applied. It was definitely an answer to prayer when I got the phone call saying I was accepted. That was a sweet day! I'm not sure what to expect out of it, but I know that God has his hand in it all, so there is no need for me to worry. Oh, but I do have a prayer request for those who may read this. The financial aspect of this whole thing... I know God will provide it, but if you could pray for that whole deal, that would be awesome. Other than that, I am pumped beyond belief for next year and I know I will learn so much.

Stacy

4 comments:

eric johnson said...

a timely response, once again. thanks for posting. i understand your concern for funding. i'll keep the matter in my prayers.

stacyingram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse said...

Hey! I'll definitely be praying for that too! Even for myself, its one of my major concerns leading up to the school year. Through his provision though; I know it'll work out.

Deborah Fisk said...

hey stacy lol
im kinda giving ppl random questions because i feel like it so heres urs.
would you rather swim in the sea without having to breath or fly in the sky! lol

God will provide!
fisk