Wednesday, June 11, 2008

can you believe it?

My goodness. Everything seems to be so crazy and unreal and full of surprises these days.
Jesus has continually surprised me with unexpected adventures and answers to prayers lately, it's been awesome!

I just realized that I graduate in 16 days. I have 5 days of school left. I am then out of high school. Finished with it for the rest of my life. In 3 months exactly we will all be at Kaleo, starting an 8 month adventure... Can you believe it? It's so exciting!

If you could be praying for me to stay focused... That would be wonderful. I only have two exams this semester, one of them is a Biology final, and the other is a self-reflective paragraph from my Comparative Civilizations 12 class. I am busy after school pretty much every day, and have lost the drive to actually do my homework... Anyways, school is almost over. I want to glorify God with everything i do, yet i make no effort at school. Prayer for that would be really cool.

I can't wait to meet all of you in person!
Blessings,
Amelia

3 comments:

Miranda said...

i totally hear you on the loss of concentration at school bit, im at that point too. its so crazy to think that high school for us is actually endind this year....its INTENSE!!

Lauren said...

Within reading the first sentence I KNEW that it was you who wrote this...
just thought I'd point it out...
it's kiiind of weird how close we are...

BUT I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT

Anonymous said...

:D