Monday, June 16, 2008

Helly Hansen Base Layer For Sale!

Of all the things that are on the "To Bring" list that we sent you, probably the most important and useful item is… underwear. More specifically, the specialized stuff that will keep you warm and dry in all conditions, which we call "base layer." It can be expensive, because it can't be cotton and tends to be found only at specialty shops.

So, I was at a Helly Hansen warehouse sale the other day and picked a whole bunch of top-quality base layers at rock-bottom prices. "HH Lifa performance baselayers not only insulate next to the skin, but move heat-stealing moisture away from your body quicker, meaning you stay dry and comfortable in any condition." Normally these sell for $40-60, but I was able to get them for $15-20. You can contact me to buy them, first come first serve, at the price I paid.

(Yikes! They're going like hotcakes! I wish I had bought more. This is what we have left, and girls - feel free to buy the guy's stuff. It's just slightly larger. Prices include tax):

Women's Longsleeve Shirts
Large (1) - Indigo Blue ($16.80)

Men's Longsleeve Shirts
X-Large (1) - Black/Red ($16.80)
X-Large (1) - Mid-Blue ($22.40)
Large (2) - Orange ($16.80)
Medium (1) - Red ($22.40)

Men's Pants
Large (2) - Dark Blue ($16.80)

Again, it's first to contact me, first to reserve the item you want, so when you contact me please give me a first, second and third choice. I'm setting a limit of one shirt plus one pants to start. I would appreciate receiving payment over the summer, as it's on my credit card, but if you need to wait until I give them to you upon arrival here, that's okay. I hope this is helpful to you! Can't wait for you to get here!

No comments: