Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old Testament

So here is the Old Testament Video that everyone worked on for Don Taylor's class. Its not the best quality cause of file size, but here it is. Enjoy! (It is about 30 min long...)

Cheers
Philip Karklins

4 comments:

VK said...

HAHA!! Awesome movie guys, very impressed! You all must have put a lot into that one, I especially liked the editing and special effects. Looked professional. Excellent job everybody!

Michelle said...

I have been hearing about this for a long time .. and i'm so glad you put it up!.. LOVE IT!!!.. good work gusy!!! i'm sure it was loads of fun to make!

Mang6o4 said...

Oh my goodness I love your guys OT Film!! Kaleo films are always interesting to watch!! Well hope there are still more fun, creative, wacky things to do!

Peace
Mark k4

btw the beat-box slash freestyle was insane!

jennamichele said...

This is hilarious guys! I laughed so hard!