The letter from the thief is on my blog.
Guys, thank you so much for praying about my stolen things! God has worked miracles again! For those of you who stalk tha blog outside of K6, this morning my step-mom found a package for me in the mail. She opened it and inside was my wallet with my ID in it, my bible, my journal, a pen, a hat, and some other things I think, and a letter from the thief. After she stole my camera stuff, she sold it on the street for money for drugs. Once the drugs wore off she felt extremely guilty about everything (hence the prayer for God to convict her heart) and wrote me a letter, and stuck everything in the mail. Canada post found it and it was returned to my house. My faith has skyrocketed after finding this out, and in the next few days I should have the letter from the thief. I cannot thank everyone enough for praying, and encouraging me while I was crying non-stop, and for not loosing faith in this situation. I'm in awe at what God has just done. I will be praying for that person from now on. Thank you all so much!!!! God is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
5 comments:
SOOOO CRAZY!!!!
I KNEW SOMTHING AWESOME LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! Wouldnt that be crazy if that chick bacame a christian?!?!!???!?!?!?!? Ahh Praise Jesus!!!
Cool story Amazing how God works eh.
Yeah, I still find it unbelieveable.
that pretty sick ...
Post a Comment