Well, I decided to leave camp one week early due to some health stuff that has been going on inside of me. I depart tomorrow evening after the BBQ to head back home and begin moving into my new house, as well as going for a brain scan, and a bunch of other tests. I am not looking forward to the health aspect that is ahead, but I see that God has put me on a new path, which was to not finnish up the summer but to back out and move on. It's sad, cause I will be missing a great week ahead what with it being youth camp, but missing great food, a concert, and a banquet are worth it to go get my health checked out.
I ask that you would keep me in prayers as I have a bunch of tests run and as I move into my basement suit alone, and as I meet my birth mom in 21 days. Hope you are all doing well as you move on to new schools and towards a new future. I miss you all so much, and only wish I could spend another hour with you all together. Love you!
Leila
Eager, Nurture, Believe
1 comment:
Leils! You hold a special place in my heart. Know I'm praying for you in all that you're facing in these upcoming weeks. The Lord has been teaching me just how incredibly faithful He is to us; I hope you find some peace in that knowledge of His perfect character. Love you!!!
Post a Comment