Just a little something something from us here at Briercrest to enrich your holiday cheer. Even with mountains of papers and exams around the bend, we three still know how to shake it.
We hope this put a jump in your step and a grin on your face. We miss you ALL!
Love, Jordana, Jayme and Eric
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
12 comments:
Bahahahaha all your faces are hilarious!!!!
hahahahahahaha thank you guys so much!
that made my rainy morning! i love you all to pieces!!!!
omgosh SERIOUSLY EPIC.
jayme YOUR FACE IS THE GREATEST.
i couldnt take you seriously!
but i seriously want you three to teach me your moves!
i bet you got that from the dance team didnt you all!
dang it. now i wish i was at bcrest!
truly delicious!
haha that was wonderful! definitely brought a smile to my face:) I wish I could see this is person!
This is about the only way you would ever catch me dancing!
HAHAHAHA
AHAHAH
HA,
LOVED IT.
this is dang hilarious!
priceless
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :)
Eric you look so angry! that was so awesome guys thanks for making my day :D
this is interesting.
jayme and jordana: friendship over.
=)
haha...I had a feeling eric may not have known about this,
decc
Eric. Unbelievable! I can't believe that you didn't crack a smile - even for a SECOND through the whole thing. Man, you have skills.
Post a Comment