Sunday, February 21, 2010

Maternity photo shoot





I have more on facebook but this site wouldn't let me post more, everytime I tired it also shut down on me.
Love and miss you all!! Only 2 more weeks!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look stunning!
Man.
I want to come visit you!

Jesse said...

Shannon - you are quite possibly the single most beautiful pregnant mommy I've ever seen in my entire life. Love these pictures and love you two! Praying for you these last couple exciting weeks. xoxo.

Daneille Dirk said...

WOW! You have that beautiful pregnant glow. I am so excited for you two!

erin said...

you are so stunning !
so excited shanban !
much love !!

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kylie.a said...

I cannot believe it Shan! This is so exciting! Praying for you

Brandon R said...

Nice pics Shannon, looking forward to seeing your baby!