Hey kaleo!!!
WOW! Guys life is amazing!!! I havent been able to say that in over a year and I am finally able to shout it out now! So much has happened recently that has been so encouraging and comforting. Yet at the same time things are always changing. Where to begin?
Well a few weeks ago my dr finally found an anti depressent that i was able to take without any side affects. A week and a bit after taking them I all of a sudden realized..."Hey I havent cryed in a week!" And thats a big deal to me. As I took more I realized that I wasnt as angry and I was laughing and smiling a lot and I was shocked! It was great. Ive been on them for over 3 weeks now and already I feel like I have a lot to live for...and its a great feeling!!!
Thats a huge reason why I have been feeling better but there are other reasons too. My relationship with my parents is still really bad but we are in family counseling to hopfully understand eachother better and make our relationship better. So thats been really good for me and them.
Another huge reason as to why im not nerely as stressed is because....I QUIT TIM HORTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so not many of you know why that job was so horrable for me so you may not understand why im so excited. My boss was a donkie! He was crule and very mean and selfish. He barely ever worked and expected complete profection with EVERYTHING!!! Everything from making a proper amount of bagles to where I put the dirty creamcheese knife and scoop! If it wasnt done his way it was wrong. And if you asked him how to do something he refused to help you and would tell you to read the book where it tells you. Who does that?! (this is just one example of him as a boss) He made me cry a lot and I was so extremely stressed every day that I came to work. I couldnt take it anymore so I started jobhunting and was very successful. Not financially sadely but I did succeed in getting a job that was NOT in food (this is a big deal) was close to my house, didnt start at 6 am, and where every staff member in that store were going to be just as new as myself. Why?
Its the first Aeropostale on Vancouver Island!!!!!! I am so stoked. I love this store, its brand new, its going to be extremely successful, and I am so excited to be able to tell people that Im one of the first staff members to work in an aeropostale in victoria. Im super stoked! So all of these things put together have really made my life look great and become very positive!
I would like to ask for prayer as I am still struggling financially to make ends meet without help from my parents. I can feed myself finally and do laundry and such but there are still a lot more bills to pay outside of the rent, car payment, and cell phone. So if you could pray for that that would be great. I hope everyone is doing as well (or better) as I am and that you are all excited for the christmas season that is comming upon us!!! Have a great week!!!
1 comment:
sweet to hear leila!!
keep on trucking!!
haha remember riding on skooters in the summer!!so much fun!!lets do a re-do next year :D!
Post a Comment