Suffice to say, it has been a long, arduous journey for which, strangely so, I am grateful. It is incredible how the events in our lives that seem the most difficult become what we cherish. For I believe in those moments we see our Lord so much more clearly as we recognize His active Presence guiding our circumstances and shaping our hearts.
As the dust still settles, I'm already busy at work with Marv and Lois Penner. Presently, I am working from their beautiful home with a window above my little desk overlooking the beautiful Okanagan Valley. My job mainly consists of helping Marv on
Last year we took the KaleoSevens to the Canadian Youth Worker's Convention. It was an incredible event! Well, this year I get to be involved in it. How cool is that!?!! Right now Marv, Lois, and I are bustling with preparations and are eagerly anticipating what God will do there. If you're out in Ontario, COME!! I'd LOVE to see you there! It is December 2-5 and is at the Doubletree by Hilton right close to the Toronto airport. If you're in college the cost is only $130 (till November 15th) - you can get the scoop at www.cywc.com. Oh, and if you're a girl, I'd love for you to stay in my hotel room (for FREE!). Just let me know SOON so we can make arrangements.
So there's my little life in a nut-shell. Still learning to abide in my Lord; would love prayer for that. I'm looking forward to discovering more of the Lord in this new season of life. I would love to hear how you are doing. How can I pray for you?
P.S. Come and visit!
2 comments:
loooove you kristie!!
i most definitely want to come visit you in toronto this december!!that would be grand!
so good to hear things are going well!!
God is goood!!
he defanatley does throw curve balls but it tests us in such incredible ways that in the end he is saying well done good and faithful servant for holding on and trusting in Him :)!!
LOVE YOU!!!
the youth works sounds really cool!!maybe something in my future :D!
Kristie love,
I am so glad to hear that you're doing well.
I just emailed you today, so that's so neat that you're updating us on your life right now!
All my love,
Amelia.
Post a Comment