hey guys!
besides for the amazing post of shannon's that ya'all should read (yup that was for you jesse!):P
just wanted to say
IM SEEING ALIVIA TODAY!...anyone wanna come and join us? ya'all are welcome:P
we are off to see the town and then get some ice cream and probably talk about ya'all and reflect on the good old days...and the now-a-days.
miss you ALL!
btw....im LOVING woodworking. its amazing!!! i have not fallen asleep in class once;P and thats saying something! if you guys remember kaleo:) i should maybe take some pictures so you guys know... or see what its like.
keep writing on the blog and telling us whats going on in ya'alls life. (jesse i dont know how you do it...i feel so weird saying ya'all!)
anyways thats all. BLESSINGS AND LOVE EHHHH!!!!
deborah (fish)
4 comments:
Awe, you and Cecchi should come and hang out with Jacob and I tonight! He's coming to Calgary on his way to the island, I am so stoked!
Jacob is headed to the island?!
Bahaha. Deb, you rock my world. Maybe one of these days, I'll manage to write a blog post of my own and throw in a few "y'all's". But in the meantime, thanks for giving K6 some Skatch spirit on my behalf. Miss you!!!
That would have been wonderful to join you two! I hope you had soo much fun together. We should acutally figure something out soon, it's really not that far from Hamilton.
Post a Comment