Hey kaleo....I just wanted to say Thanks to those who prayed for me after my last post. Especially daneille and dan. Its been 9 days and already I feel so much better. Since my last post I was able to find a second job which will help hugely with my bills, and I finally told my parents that I had had enough of them nagging me and comparing me to my step siblings. After I discovered they had changed their house locks on me I broke down completely and cryed for about 2 days straight. After that and the help of my counselor I felt a lot better! And since then Ive had a glimmer of hope that I will be ok. My language has improved, the idea of praying has come back into my head, and Im at peace with the way my life is going at the moment.
My stepmother lost her brother to cancer this past week and even though I am still very angry at her for the way she has treated me and has shoved me aside in this tough year I found myself wanting to know how she was and if she was ok. So I think there might be some hope out there for me and my family.
Its just crazy how much better ive been feeling, and even though I still have a long long LONG way to go before I'll ever be back on the same step of christianity that I was on back in kaleo my life is heading in that direction. So thank you again for praying, Ive really felt comfort over these past 9 days. Maybe God does still care....I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Take care guys!
4 comments:
Praise God, keep updating us on your journey Leila, and how we can best pray for you.
yes, praise God! thanks for the update Leila, I have been praying for you and am so glad to hear you are again stepping towards our Saviour!
love you lees!
you're a wonderful woman! and i can't wait until i get out to b.c. again and can spend time with you again!
keep us posted! i check the blog daily cuz i WANNNa hear about my kaleo peeps! so blog away!:D
Post a Comment