Hey guys, I wasn't going to blog until I had some more updates on where I was at, but I think prayer is more important now than an informative blog post.
Most of you know i have been having seizures lately, the meds I'm on are not by any means controlling them. I spoke with my neurologist a couple weeks ago. We will be going for surgery sometime in the next three months (dosen't seem like a long time but for me right now three months seems like a lifetime). Before I have surgery I need to go in for another MRI, they just want to see if there are any regularities on my brain. Please pray for something to show up as my neurologist said finding something on this MRI will be like hitting a jackpot.
That all being said last night I had four of my longest most violent seizures ever, my mom (thank God she was home) called 911, and I was taken to the hospital where I spent the night throwing up cabbage rolls and chocolate cupcakes (not a pretty sight). Anyways if you could just pray that God calms my seizures until I can have surgery that would be much appreciated, as I would not look forward to living through a re-run of last night.
Having some of you visit me recently has reminded me how much I miss our community at Kaleo. I just want you all to know that I love you all immensely and truly love hearing updates about your struggles and praises. If any of you feel like talking I love phone calls and would be more than happy to listen. Send me an email and we'll set up a date.
Your brother in Christ
Bietz
5 comments:
Tom man, thanks for the update, I will be praying for you as look ahead to this. I pray the Lord would continue to give you direction in this time of waiting and hoping.
Dude, I definitely admire your attitude in all of this, i can't imagine how frustrating and annoying this must be for you. But you continually seem to approach this stuff with humility, very cool man.
I will be praying for you brother.
Tom!
im trying to imagine what cupcakes and cabbage rolls would look like up chucked and hmmm i have a few sights in mind lol im sorry you had to go through that!!
man defiantly a struggle eh indeed!!!...but through these struggles produces a strong man in Christ and someone who is a strong fighter!
"Consider it pure joy tom, whenever you face trials of many kinds...(it gets better! haha)...because YOU KNOW THAT the testing of your faith develops perseverance!!
and im pretty sure you have tons of perseverance and you have been shaped and molded by these hard times God gives you! When you write on the blog and talk about your seizures...your words are defs humble and not complaining but seeking hope in the midst of the crazyness!
I will be praying for answers and for miracles to happen with the doctor finding out more info!!
I pray that he would bring peace to your seizures and that your body calms down and gives you rest!
God is good and he is using this situation for something!!I just hope that things from here on out get better and that the doctors would have clarification and that you would have an immense peace come over you and you would feel uber amounts better! brother!!!
i miss yea!
love Liv
p.s. i was actually just thinking about the different types of poo people can have...im pretty sure it was your room that had that up in the bathroom right?
i was trying to name my poo today..i think il print off the different kinds and stick it up for all my roomies!!
shall be grand! :D
(sry if i made any one uncomfortable with my poo talk! :) )
Tom,
Jon and I will be praying for you! Miss you tons and I pray as well that God will give your body rest and healing.
much love,
the grochowkski's
you are an amazing guy!!!
can i have your phone number!!?!?!
id love to call you!!!!
How does alivia know what was in your bathroom? Have we got two years behind us already?
Post a Comment