



Hey guys a very merry christmas to all of you! Hope family time is awesome!!!
I just wanted to show you guys what I made this term
The second last picture is to show the hand cut dovetails:D
I miss you all and wish you a very special holiday.
Jake...for christmas..you should tell us how you poped the question;) JUST SAYIN:P
MERRRYYY CHHRRIISSTTMAS!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!
xoxo
deborah
6 comments:
Deb! It's beautiful! I'm really impressed with your skills - also very jealous of them. Merry Christmas to you as well!
thanks eric!!! hope you are doing great! hows the long distance with jesse going? all the best friend!
Thanks for the Xmas wishes, Deb! Miss you too. Also, BEAUTIFUL JOB! I'm very impressed :)
Hope your christmas is spectacular <3
Dang, that is sweet! You taking orders?
WOW Deb! This is sick...must have taken quite a while. Hope your Christmas and time away with family is a blessing!
MERRY CHRISTMAS DEB!
love, love, love the bench, soooo cool!
Post a Comment