Hey guys and gals! My last post said that we were going to keep it a surprise about the gender of the baby BUT we just couldn't wait. We found ourselves looking at baby things and not wanting to buy just gender neutral but either a pink blanket or blue. So we paid the $50.00 to get a 3D ultrasound done and found out that we are having another GIRL! YAY!
We recently had a fun time getting some family photos plus some maternity shots done. I wanted to share some of them with you all. More are on facebook but here is just a few of my favs. Oh and her name is:
ELIZABETH LYNN GROCHOWSKI :D
blessings fam!
Shannon (25 more days!)





6 comments:
That is AWESOME Shan, I am so excited for you. Those pics are beautiful, just look at your family grow! What a pretty name too might I add. Elizabeth has always been one of my top girl names! I can't wait to see the next round of pictures with your new baby girl.
you look beaming!!!
congrats girl!
what a beautiful family!!! excited to meet the new member!
blessings!
hope birthing is a bit easier this time:O...ooouuucchhh! lol
love you shan
so exciting Shan! beautiful, beautiful pictures! love the ones with her name spelled out on the rail. Great name choice. Planning any nicknames? or keeping it as Elizabeth?
i kind of like beth cause it reminds me of Little Women...lol
haha cute!
awww i LOVE Beth!
So excited for you mama Shan!
Post a Comment