I have an update coming but just haven't had time to sit down and collect my thoughts well but I did want to share with you some highlights from Abigail's 2nd Birthday party we had for her today. She offically turns 2 tomorrow but we had a Veggie Tales themed party for her today with some of her kiddie friends and others who love and adore her! Here are just some of the pictures of the fun! Love and miss you all!!!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
God made you special!
Hey fam!!
I have an update coming but just haven't had time to sit down and collect my thoughts well but I did want to share with you some highlights from Abigail's 2nd Birthday party we had for her today. She offically turns 2 tomorrow but we had a Veggie Tales themed party for her today with some of her kiddie friends and others who love and adore her! Here are just some of the pictures of the fun! Love and miss you all!!!
my paper mache creations. Bob did have a steam that I made out of play doh but with all the crazyness I forgot to attach it..lol.
we wanted this to be a back drop for a picture with the birthday girl for everyone and take a poloriod cause I've got one of those camera's but did you know that they don't really sell that film any more and it's SUPER expensive when you do find it.
so most of her friends got sick and had to cancel so we had a 2yr old party with mostly adults so Jon quickly made up some games on the spot for everyone...thus behold, mold your own Bob or Larry and Abigail judges :D
I have an update coming but just haven't had time to sit down and collect my thoughts well but I did want to share with you some highlights from Abigail's 2nd Birthday party we had for her today. She offically turns 2 tomorrow but we had a Veggie Tales themed party for her today with some of her kiddie friends and others who love and adore her! Here are just some of the pictures of the fun! Love and miss you all!!!
3 comments:
that's adorable!
haha so cute Shan! The decor looks amazing! and the cakes...you should become a baker! :)
I love Abby's dress!! Looks like a fun time:)
Post a Comment