Hey,
I've been checking the blog daily and it's been so silent like a tumble weed blowing in the wind..lol.
Jesse, Eric come on now let's hear the story! Anyone else got some interesting news at all or need prayer or New Years resolutions we could hold you accountable too?? eh...eh??
Anyways a little update on me is that i'm in the process of starting my own photography buisness. My goal is to shoot mostly maternity/birth photography come this fall. I've been studying and improving my skills the last few months and have more courses and up coming shoots to further my skills as well. I even have a birth to shoot in August! Far away I know but it'll be the perfect timing because it gives me a chance to gain more experience and I won't be pregnant..lol.
Check out what I've been shooting so far and keep up to date with me! I'd love some feedback as well. Love and miss you all and hope all is well with all of you.
http://giftoflifebirthphotography.blogspot.ca/
Much love,
Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment