Life in the Grochowski house has been pretty crazy but I can see the end in site! Jon finally graduated where I surprised him with a tablet for sticking with it! But now we are gearing up for our annual soccer camp at our church and he is a big part of that and my photography has surprisingly taken off faster than I thought it would. I am doing at least 1-2 shoots a week which may not seem like a lot but for a mother of 3 it is when you factor in travel time, session time, editing time and keeping up with social media. I almost thought about giving it up at one point but I just love it and I am anticipating 3 births in these next 5 weeks to come. Come mid August we both will have not much to do and plan on getting some camping in plus a day getaway for Jon and I up at Sun peaks while the kiddos stay with their grandma in Pritchard.
Prayer items for us as a family to just be continually demonstrating that we are followers of Christ. In the way we care and love for others and each other. For parenting in a way that is honoring in the eyes of Christ.
Prayer items for myself: to be a mom that puts God first, her husband second, her children third and her photography last. First and foremost I' am a daughter of the King, then I was a wife first, a mother second and a photographer last. And that I can use my photography solely for the glory of our King.
love and miss you all!
Shannon
![]() |
| Elizabeth saying "GOOSE" |
![]() |
| The bubster |
![]() |
| My darling baby girl |



1 comment:
Shan, your kids are growing so fast! wow! and to think you JUST had the little guy...but man you can see him change in the pictures!
I am so glad you are loving work and busy with it! thats so much better than not loving work and not busy with it! congrats on finding one of your callings!
Wedding planning is going well. I have taken a break from it for a bit:D I should have eloped! lol ...this wedding planning stuff isnt my forte. lol love you shan and thanks for posting!!!
Post a Comment