Hey kaleo fam jam!
I hope you guys are doing super duper awesome on this dayy! I miss all of you! I just wanted to inform you guys that this summer I'm in Vancouver doing an internship with Urban Promise organization and I am also trying to keep up blogging once a week! If you want to read a bit about my summer weekly check out my blog at:
http://www.aliviacecchi.blogspot.ca/
I'm headed into my last year at Briercrest in September to complete a BA in Psychology! Life is going pretty good! Always up's and downs in life but it's all in my attitude how things will pan out I believe and of course the Lord's direction. As well as challenges refine your character so if your going through a challenging season be comforted in knowing the Lord is refining you and teaching you as tough as life may be. I'm also learning more about living in community and continually being challenged to love others regardless of the situation! Lately in this past year it seems I've tried to plan out things and I think I know where I'm going next but the Lord turns things around and its been neat & challenging at the same time but I am confident he is guiding me through it all :)A verse that continually comes back at me is "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16: 9 I mean it isn't bad to plan out things in life but I'm learning to do it with open hands so that when things get "rocked" I'm not as shaken because I'm letting the Lord lead and shape and form what he see's best! Easier spoken than done!
Take a listen to this really awesome song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GeVf1XQOPg
I'm currently reading a book by Brennan Manning called "The furious longing for God". It's a short but powerful read! Something I read over today was this verse:
"I am my beloved's, And his desire is for me."
- Song of Songs 7:10 (NASB)
I had this calmness come over me as I read it, I am my beloved's and he desires, cares, wants, runs after ME! How beautiful. Our Father craves time with us. A consistency in our daily life not just a sanctioned set aside time in our day but every moment. Been thinking about this a lot lately.
Much Love,
Liv
2 comments:
liv we so need to skype! when!
Good to hang out with you the other day! Thanks for updating everyone!
Post a Comment