I'm am sad to inform you all that I will not be attending Kaleo 6. :( In the end it came down to money... of which I do not have. So I prayed about student loans and such alot, and asked God to make it very clear whether he wanted me to work for the summer and get a student loan and attend Kaleo... or to go to camp for the summer and work all year in order to attend Kaleo 7. The next day I got a call from Dave Horton (Ness Lake Bible Camp Program Guy... I think is is title...) Saying camp needs me... can I come... all summer. So yes, I am going to camp. I feel strongly that that's where God wants me. I still however am planning on coming down to visit/ meet everyone sometime in probably novemberish... so I'm excited for that. I hope you all have a great year, and that you go out into the world and do a great deal of good. God Bless you all.
Bria
5 comments:
Awww. Dont worry I totally know what that's like. I was supposed to do K5 but ran into the money situation. God will provide if he wants you here next year. Take care
Hey so sorry to hear about it...however its awesome that you still might go to kaleo for the following year!
God Bless, and im sure you will have some great experiences at the camp!
fisk
Dave Horton was totally my counselor at qwanoes like 5 years ago. Definitely one of the best counselors i've ever had. rad guy too. anyway, i'm sure God still has great plans for you next year. hopefully we'll see you when you come for a visit.
Hey Bria, though Kaleo 6 will be sad to not have you here, Kaleo 7 will be happy! I appreciate your commitment to Ness Lake Camp. Both our boys will be there again, Ben all summer and Danny at the end. We will stay in touch!
i admire your desire to follow God's will in your life, even if it means not doing K6. I can't wait to meet you, and i hope you have a wonderful summer at camp!
blessings.
Post a Comment