Well this post has been long put off since I was accepted at Kaleo many many months ago. Well My name is Tom Bietz and I am from the wonderful city of Winnipeg Manitoba (I use the word wonderful very lightly). I'm extremly pumped to be going to Kaleo, God has called me to pursue him and so off to Kaleo I go. Now the main reason for this blog is that i was wondering whether anyone is driving out to BC who might be passing through Winnipeg. I am flying out and I'm not sure how many guitars, snowboards,..etc there gunna let me take. So if anyone is driving through Winnipeg and may have extra room in there vehicle to take a guitar or something, it would be greatly appriciated.
8 comments:
How old are you beats? I look forward to meeting you!
Sorry im no help with shipping, I live on the island.
Hey! Welcome to the crew! I'm from Saskatchewan and flying out too. Maybe I could second the shipping request?
Hey nice to fianlly see a new person poast! Do you have a brother named phil? cause if you do, than I totally know him.
I do have an older brother named Phil, who was at Kaleo 4 yrs ago I think. Also I am 18 (just outta high school)
Hahahaha he was like the best challenge course leader EVER!!!! I miss him so much!
hey im a K4 and im actually flying out to visit some friends at the end of summer and if you want i can prob take one bag, just let me know. um prob the best way to get ahold of me would be email and its mwiens_14@hotmail.com
yayy winnipeg !!! my birth place! and i am here (there) right now! only its not for a very cheery reason, my opi (grandpa) passed away just two das ago so we are here for a funeral on tuesday. which sucks but i have to say it is good to be back here and there is huge peace knowing that he is in heaven. but if you guyys could pray for my omi she is all alone now.
She will be in my prayers:)
Post a Comment