Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I recently found out that the government would not be giving me any help in coming to Kaleo. This means that I am a few thousand dollars short, and so I would appreciate everyones prayer support. I know there are a few other students out there who are also needing some help so pray for all of us.
In other news, life goes on. It seems like nothing exciting will happen before Kaleo, nothing to distract me from the wait. It has been sweet getting to know a few of you, if only electronically, so everyone should post more on here. That way we have an idea of who we will be spending eight months with!
Will anybody have a car while at Kaleo? Does anybody enjoy camping in complete wilderness? Are you bringing a bicycle/skateboard/rollerblades? Are there any joggers among us?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definatly bringing a skateboard

Leila said...

my bike's here already

Jeremiah said...

also; any chess players?

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying brother!
I'd love to say i could rollerblade or skateboard... but i am not gifted in that area.
BUT - I could put on rollarblades and you could tow me behind a bike! Hahaha.

Beats said...

Skateboard i feel will be coming out of retirement and making an appearence.

Deborah Fisk said...

ill bring my skates from taiwan but hopefully ill get them first semester and not have to wait till januaray.
and chess is a go for ME

Miranda said...

bringin my bike and i would so play some chess but i have to say i am not very good and often dont think more then three moves ahead :P