Friday, September 19, 2008

Mountaintop Posing


Yeaahhh boyss!

For all those who dont know, those are the ridiculously attractive boys of Kaleo 6, on top of a mountain.

11 comments:

Nick said...

i'd tap

VK said...

Lookin' fine boys, lookin' fine

Shannon Grochowski said...

haha awesome!!

Leila said...

Attractive?

Chris D said...

Way to be boys, way to be!!!! Jeremiah nice beard, looks like you've been living on that mountain for a couple months already=)

Jeremiah said...

haha thanks, I do my best!

Deborah Fisk said...

i donno....i just think the women own the hot department in Kaleo guys....SORRY:)

Lauren said...

Okay, I have to admit, I was sitting up trying to think of something to do, and thought I might creep the Kaleo blog...but with the geniune intention of looking for direction in which to pray
and when this was the first thing that popped up I thought
"wow, this looks like something Jeremiah would do"
and burst out laughing...
oh brother.

I'll pray for you :)

Jenny said...

Oh, LeFave and Wilcox! I could pick you guys out of a crowed! Hope you guys are having an amazing time..which i am sure you are!!

Jeremiah said...

my reputation is accurate!
I appreciate the prayer!

Michelle said...

haha... I could also pick out laFace and Wilcox.. I know you boys must hate this but What you gunna do.