Monday, September 8, 2008

so i left today with my mom and stepdad. We are staying in a hotel in Merritt BC haha. We will arrive in Vancouver tomorrow and then headout to the location. Im really excited. Im just afraid that i brought WAAAAAAAY too much stuff. like almost a truck load...oh man haha. anyways I can't wait to get there and see all of you guys. Pack away!! talk to you soon!

Malayne. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that trip to Kaleo myself. Travelling from Alberta to Van Island for the first time. Sleeping in hotels along the way and barely being able to sleep at night because you were so excited about the coming months.

It truly is a very exciting time. We're super excited to see you all in a couple of days!! But there is still much to be done around here.

Safe travels and God Bless!

Leila said...

oh dont worry. I have like a corner full of stuff at camp and like 3 rubbermades and 2 suitcases comming with me. no wait 2 rubbermaids. hahaha I'm an overpacker. see you real soon!!!

Jeremiah said...

ive got an actual treasure chest full of clothes. Also a huge beanbag chair, a travel luggage bag thing, and probably a rubbermaid or two :S

Anonymous said...

four rubbermaids, a 70 liter backpack, a suitcase and shelving unit later...
man, i hope there is room for all of our stuff!
can't wait to meet you!!!!
which is TOMORROW!

Deborah Fisk said...

hahhaah okay I THOUGHT i had alot guys and im coming the farthest all iknow is im gonna be on the side with more space....then again i hope:) see u in a few hours CRAZYNESS!