Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And a K6 gets engaged :D


Alright sooo just wanted to let the other Kaleo's out there know if you haven't heard, that I Shannon Allison was proposed to on Valentines Day and said YES!! :D The whole story is posted on my blog at http://www.shannonskaleoministry.blogspot.com/

If I could request in this time that my fiance and myself get prayer on finances and all the planning that is a head of us. Also that I would not be too distracted these last few months here at Kaleo, that my focus would remain on what God is doing with me here first overall plans etc. Also prayer for Jonathon as he is finding it harder now to be away from me during this exciting time in our lives.

Thanks Kaleo Family! :D Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Mang6o4 said...

pretty impressive!! Great/beautiful/wonder/amazing story!! I think that takes the cake!! well enjoy the remaining days at kaleo!!

mang k4