
And it is amazing! Wonderful work, Jordan and the Yearbook Team!! Thank you!
We will be mailing it out this week, or if you are nearby let us know and you can pick yours up. Question: Do you want anyone to sign your Yearbook before we send it out?? Let us know. You are going to love it!
7 comments:
Malayne does!
get all them Kaleo'ers who are left at camp to sign mine :)
dido! all camp Kaleo's would be awesome. as well as the wonderful staff members that lead us for so many months! that means Jim Jordan Jen and K-Voth! stoked on getting it!
yah.. i agree any of those kaleos left at camp/leaders who don't mind signing it would be sweet:)
I would be down for that too
I will fifth the above comments! I'd love to have some signatures from y'all.
jake also. stoked for this.
if some one could sign mine that would be great
Post a Comment