Tonight as I sit here at my computer writing this message I sit with a heart full of disappointment. As many of you know for the passed eight months I have been working on getting into a university know as liberty university but today only one week before I was to start class I found out that I will not be able to go to liberty do to its cost. I was told today that I simply do not qualify for any federal or privet grants or loans. So I am now faced with going to a much smaller school in southern California for how long I do not know. But what I do know is that I thought I was going in the direction God wanted me to go and I turned out to be wrong. Please pray that God would continue to lead guide and most of all humble me.
Sincerely
Lord bb
5 comments:
Dude that is harsh deals, but I'm sure that the education you get will be the same no matter where you go. I am curious is this other school your going to, is it also a Christian University like Liberty?
Just want you to know I will be praying for you.
What's so bad about being wrong? I'm wrong all the time, and I turned out alright......right?....rhetorical question. Anyways, it is not in our power to change God's plan. We cannot alter what He knows will happen. Take heart in the fact that you are going where he wants you to be. I know that we often take His plan and make it into our, changing it, altering it, making it self serving. Benjamin, you are a soldier of the Lord. Do you honestly believe that you being wrong means that you have fallen away from His purpose? No. I think you have fallen directly into it! Much love brother.
Jonathan
hey benny boy!
i wish i could give you a big hug!!!
it must be crushing for sure to have your direction so set in stone, and then altered at the very last second and catch you off guard.
As you know we are all praying for you, but remember even shaky alterations in life can be for the best (as Jon has put it so much better). Even though there is dissapointment, I would challenge you to look for the new oppourtunties, and continue to focus your prayers on what he wants you to do at this year in college (let alone more years). Even praying for the first month ...there is so much that can happen in only a month!
Keep that chin up and be happy you are going to college!:D i wish i was going man...really!
one more big fish hug for the road.
-au revoir!-
Ben!
First, I am totally with Jono in his assessment of the situation.
Second, where exactly is this school in Southern California that you will be going to?? If it is even remotely close to where I will be going we will for sure have to hang out this year! plus, they have mountains...which means hiking...riiight?? booyea!
Praying for you bro! Let me know where you will be!
Does this mean you will have an address for me to send you your yearbook???
So disappointing for you, but somehow to me it seems right, like a breath of fresh air in a stuffy room. I think you will be okay, Ben. Maybe better. Please let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment