Sooo over christmas some of us ontario'ans got together :)
We played some good ol hockey, road some horses, played some board games, chatted and had such a fun time! Made miss Kaleo even more and the good friends I made there :)
here are some photos...
p.s. i took them on my new slr canon camera :) i loove it!
Hope you enjoyed the photos!
miss all of you kaleo!
trust that you had a good christmas and new year!
Love you lots
Alivia :)
p.s. a lil prayer request...there are some upcoming decisions about school etc coming up that i need to make and it'd be sweet if i could have some prayer on being able to discern what decision seem best :)
4 comments:
AWE! I miss you guys so much. Looks like tons of fun
Frick I'm so jealous.
You are all such lovely people! Phil, you're lookin' a little shaggy there old chap ;) I miss you all to bits and pieces.
sweet pictures Liv! thanks for putting them up. Hope you had a wonderful time in Florida!
Post a Comment