Here is the deal, Jon and I have planned for ourselves a snowboard trip. But the more and more we talk about it, we realize that it is more of a visit Kaleo's and do a little snowboarding trip.
We wish it would be possible to visit everybody but sadly that it is just not possible (this year at least). So we figured that those of you who really want to get together can put some effort in and meet us halfway. We will be riding Mt. Baker with Paul on Jan. 28 and possibly 29 (the possibly will be determined when we find out how awesome or how crappy the 28th goes). And we will be at Mt. Washington on Jan, 30 and 31 with Ryan and Phil. We would love it if you could call in sick or take a day of and come ride with us!
You crazies from Ontario and Briercrest should come out to, school is no excuse when it comes to friends.
I'll keep you guys posted if anything changes.
9 comments:
Hey, hey...wait a minute not fair, i'm pregnant and can't snowboard :'( nooooooooooo. Well maybe on your way up you could stop by the house?!?! eh?? eh??? hehe or after a day of boarding Jon and I could meet you all for dinner or something?!?! Lets try and make it work if we can!
Much love,
Mamma Shan
I guess California doesnt count for the school bit there, just ontario and BCrest. that said, i am sorry that i will be at school during this time. hope that you all have a blast!
Why don't you go snowboarding near Calgary so Bcrest might be more easily convinced?? Less then 6 hours, no biggie right Eric??
If Eric would come if we stayed around Calgary I think I would make some alterations to our plans.
Or... plans could be changed to include a Quebec ski resort. i hear they're nice this time of year. just saying.
Are you going to visit K7?? Maybe I can get up there on the Saturday...
BOOOOO THATS THE DAY I MOVE :( Oh now im sad
You guys BETTER come to Qwanoes or you will NEVER hear the end of it!! (Even if it has to be dinner at my house...)
Maybe Jim and I will come up and snowboard as well. We'll see what happens.
Can't wait to see you!!
If you go to Qwanoes, please let me know! I'd love to come join in on a K6 reunion dinner or coffee time :)
I just don't think I can afford to go up and board, though I would desperately love too.
Blessings!
Post a Comment