So the day is January the 10th the day before school starts at Briercrest and I'm sitting in a hotel room in Regina getting ready for my first day at the "Mother ship" yes that's right after being indecisive about school again it seems like my brain finally made up its mind and I'll be spending the next 3 years at Briercrest working on my BA in Christian Ministry. You are all probably thinking "umm wern't you going to do that in September" yes I was going to go to Briercrest in September but, my mind got lost along the way and I ended up staying at home which was a huge mistake and had to deal with a whole bunch of problems and issues in my final days in Ladner. But now that's all over and done with and I've started a new chapter in my life with living miles away from home and all the stupid drama that surrounds my old life there. And what I did today was an amazing way to usher in this new step in my life. Today I ran the Olympic Torch down Albert St. in Regina. This will most likely be one of my most memorable days of my life not only because of the torchrun but also because of the hufe step I'm taking to become a college student. And a treat for everyone who couldn't make the trip out to -20 degree Regina, my Dad ran along beside me and video taped the entire thing (sorry it's alittle shaky but it's hard to run on frozen road and keep a camera steady) I hope you all had a merry Christmas and a great New Year and I look forward to hearing from you guys soon and also seeing my Briercrest K6 friends.
Here is the link to the video because Briercrest internet isn't very good: Click here.
2 comments:
That is so sweet and so Josh! I love how you yelled at the beginning haha
very neat Josh! you looked very professional in your outfit:)
Post a Comment