Nathan & I on Valentine's day
.jpg)
My youth girls! (On our SR High Retreat)
Kaleo family, how I miss you! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, I hope that our Lord is keeping you safe, and that he's teaching you lots. This year has sure been a growing year for me... Do you remember when we re-named ourselves at the end of Kaleo? I believe I gave myself the name "sacrifice", but I feel like it should be "surrender" instead. Jesus has been repeatedly showing me to surrender my hopes/dreams/aspirations, and to surrender my friends and loved ones to Him... A challenging and humbling lesson to learn.
Well, I'm getting baptized this Sunday! I know that most of you can't make it, but I wanted to let you know anyways. (If you can make it, it's at 10am at Saanichton Bible Fellowship off of Mt. Newton X Road) I finally came to the realization that Jesus tells us to get baptized, and though I may not "feel" called to it, he doesn't tell me to wait until I feel like it... He tells me to do it. So, I'm stepping out in faith and doing it! I really wish I could have come to this realization while you were all nearby, but alas, God knows better than I do. Pray that Sunday would go well, friends and family of mine that don't yet know the Lord are coming, and I'm excited to see what God is going to do!
On April 28th I'm moving back up to camp again... I'm working as the Assistant Challenge Course Leader for this summer as well! I get to work alongside Dave Clark again, so it's going to be a great summer, I'm sure of it! Nathan's up there for the summer again too, so I'm glad that we get to spend the summer together!
Also... I was thinking that we should re-update our mailing addresses/contact information, because I bet all of our addresses have probably changed. I'd be willing to do that! Email me your mailing address (both home + university address, phone number, etc) and I'll happily put a list together. Yes? (inconsistentme@hotmail.com)
Love you all, and miss you dearly,
Amelia.
2 comments:
so so SO incredibly excited for you!!!
Thanks for offering to update the contact info
love you:)
*COSTCO
Post a Comment