Well long time no...talk. How is everyone? I did manage to message you all privately and heard back from a few which was really nice...the rest of you are probably busey with exams comming up and such which I understand. Busey....thats been my life for over a month now. My average day begins around 2 pm when I wake up for my job...yeah 2pm sounds nice right? I wake up and get dressed and then get to work at 3 and work until 8. From there I go home for dinner and then by 9:30 im off to my second job. I work there until 6 am and come home and go to bed and then do it all over again. So my life has been quite busey, but it's been really good. I decided that in order to have a good and solid life that I feel confident in Id have to work for it.
Before I moved my life had hit rock bottom...comming here I have begun to see where the tunnel of darkness might end. It's been a rough road but the sun is peaking through the clouds once and a while! I am going to a great church...I love the filipino's and canadians that I work with at Mc Donalds, and the cash store...thats another story haha. But lifes going on. I am not going to camp this summer (i know, a bit of a surprise to me too) Im excited to have a normal summer for once and we will see what happens.
As far as myself goes...I am spiritually in a rough space still. Ive gotten to the point where I feel like I can not trust anyone...not ever you guys. Where i feel like everyone who was my friend now judges me and doesnt really want to keep in contact with me after what happened back in january. Gods been trying to humble me a lot and show me the right path and help me become that girl I once was yet I cannot seem to stay on his path before wandering into a new trap. I donno what to do anymore. Ive given up my hope I once had. I cant do this alone but I cant find anyone willing to help me repare myself. There you go shannon...this is where the name broken wreck takes place. You were right. I am a broken wreck, broken beyond repare.
On the outside I look like a normal happy person. The insides a different story. I remember jim talking to me once, and telling me that every year there seems to be one kaleo student who falls away. I remember thinking "I will not let that be me." and I still dont want that to be me but at the moment, thats where things are heading. I can only ask you guys to give me whatever advice you have or prayer that you have time to offer and thats is.
No comments:
Post a Comment