Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus!!!!!!!! Alright so you know my friend I was telling you about who was very close to commiting her life to Jesus, well...........SHE DID!!! SHE DID!!!!!! Little did I know this happened a little while ago but she was trying to work things out on her own and let God work through her, which He has been doing but I told her that she needs help and can't do it all on her own!!! Man I am filled with so much joy right now!!! I can not believe it!!!! I have a best friend who i've grown up with seen me transform, prayed for her, felt God calling her name and He got her!!!! Thank you all who have been praying for her!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! Wow I feel sooo blessed to be seeing the fruit already!! The fields are ready for harvest now!!! Don't wait!!!
Love you all!!!!!
4 comments:
Shannon, that's amazing!!!!!
Praise the Lord, I'm so stoked for Jess!
this is soooo cool! wow, Shan, so exciting! Praise the Lord. Keep shining Shannon:)
Praise God!
wow...very cool, thankyou Lord.
Post a Comment