Wednesday, April 21, 2010

brothers and sisters

aaah how I miss you all so much.
its been quite some time since I have updated you on my crah-azy hectic upside down allaround busy life lol
First of all I am in the midst of exams and tests and essays and I am finding it so so so hard to concentrate when my mind is thinking a millions things all at once...
my heart is thirsty for God and I want him to much to be in my life! I have struggled this year to constantly be in the word although I crave it I just have had a hard time diving in and learning more about Him! I have had a interesting year...moving from Kaleo to a house in London, On. Moving from community to not so much community as I thought it was going to be. In my house there was 4 girls including me to start. One girl moved out in January to move back home she wasn't liking her program so much. So than there was 3 of us left. Me and the other 2 girls are all so different and I thought I could bring community to the house this year but that soon turned into an idea that did not happen. Basically my life is like this...school/hmk/tests/sit at home watch tv shows/movies/go back to school/movies/tv shows...that is what my week looks like...I have done really well though in school not having too much else going on I have tried really hard and managed to get great grades which I am proud of! Other than that school is coming to an end...my one year program is ending next friday and I am moving out of my house. I am at another dead end I fell. Not knowing what september holds for me...not knowing which direction to take but knowing I want to do what God wants me to do because I know that is where I will be the most happiest. I feel a loss for a sense of direction and confidence in desciion making. I guess I am just feeling really low and down the past while. Wanting answers but seeming to not feel like I am getting any and finding it hard to trust in the Lord. I know he has great plans for me it's just that I wish i knew them!!
Other than school me and ryan are still dating going on one year next month eek! crazy to think! he treats me really well!
and on another side note im moving out next friday and going back home to work for the months of may and june than im thinking of coming out to bc??Plans are tentative but i want to come out badly! Man I miss that place mega amounts!!
Well I know my writing was all over the place lol..goes to show my mind is all over right now!!

But I do ask that you keep me in your prayers! That I would be able to discern which direction the Lord is pointing me in for september!I really feel so lost and stuck on what to do.
I love you all so much and I wish right now we could be gathering for some good worship together...how i miss so much worshippping with you all to our Father

Love Alivia





2 comments:

Shannon Grochowski said...

great to hear an update liv! Love and miss you!

Daneille Dirk said...

Awe Alivia, it is so good to hear from you. Sounds like we are similar in many ways as far as school being a top priority but with time with God being stuck on the back burner. It's quite a rut and I hope and pray that you can move out from that and spend time with God this summer and be rejuvenated! Reading this from you makes me think of you running down the halls, farting on people, and being your crazy self. Miss you lots!