Hello you wonderful people.
Just wanted to let you all know that I am off to the mainland/island TOMORROW!
so those of you that are in vic, qwanoes, mainland, etc. get in contact with me so i can SEE YOU:D seriously! even the people that i saw last time..I WANNA SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!
alright I think you got my point!
So besides flying out to the beautiful mountains, this girl is packed and ready to go to school. As soon as I come back from B.C. I am going to school the next day, with orientation/moving in. Guys, I am pretty nervous. here I am again moving. I have moved 3 times in the span of 2 years (taiwan->b.c.->toronto->kitchner) and frankly I am starting to get tired of it. I want ROOTS! i want friends that know me for more than a year! I WANT some sort of firm foundation. upon saying this out loud, i chuckled to myself. FOR i should constantly be rooting myself in my saviour the firmest foundation i will ever get!!!!! however my earthly self seems to be a little frustrated right now.
I think this frustration all started with my growing love for my day camp staff. Guys you dont know how much of a blessing it was for God to place me in camp. HE wanted me there! I have never been so sure of anything else! I remember back in feb or march Jim called me and told me i should really get myself plugged into camp. and i laughed a bit....mr. camp selling the whole camp idea to me:D OH JIM!...but low and behold he couldnt have given better guidance. PRAISE THE LORD that I fell on this inner city job. PRAISE THE LORD that I got to love these kids like they were my own siblings, PRAISE THE LORD that i had to struggle some days to fight fatigue, PRAISE THE LORD kids came to Christ, PRAISE THE LORD I MADE SUCH A TIGHT GROUP OF FRIENDS....(that sadly i have to say goodbye to ...and i JUST met them:'( ).
anyways. I am pretty nervous about moving to kitchner/waterloo (ON). I don't want to cut off any of my fingers, I really pray i find life long friends, I want to play soccer but am nervous to try out for the womens soccer team, and I really want to get involved with a youth program. loving the kids and just being like a big sister to them.
Thats pretty much all for now. I wish you all a wonderful august, and a great time preparing for the start of a new fall (be that in school, or at a job, or anything else).
The pictures: left (stephen and I rollerblading all over center island. behind us in the distance is toronto's shore line with the tall CN tower).
right: (my brother, aunt and I doing some bowling)
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
DEBB!
P.s. I did my own drywalling this week! im pretty proud of myself:D
1 comment:
Fish! When do you leave? When will you be in Vic?
Post a Comment