Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh the memories

Hey everyone...so I was bored and i decided to open up some memories of kaleo. I always get sad when I look at photos and go back in the kaleo blog, but I always feel good after I do it. Here are some picts that put a smile on my face and made me miss these moments. Our Christmas Banquet

Sleeping on the couches during class breaks

A PC vs. a Mac
Our amazing Wintergreen Lodge

And then the ol Adam and Eve

I really hope everyones doing well and I really would love to catch up with you guys. Love you and miss you all

5 comments:

Daneille Dirk said...

And there's Jayme naked again haha. I love these pics, thanks Leila!

Jayme said...

There are definite days in which I wish I would have been cast as Moses...such great memories Leila, but I don't think that last picture is truly necessary-it's memorable enough even without such reminders...

Daneille Dirk said...

I strongly disagree, without the picture we wouldn't have the reminder of the valuable lessons we learned in our classes. However I do believe modesty is something you neglected to learn Jayme haha

Leila said...

HAHAHAHAHA Im sorry it was to tempting...it makes me laugh every time I see it. I couldnt resist reminding everyone else of it and hoping that it brightened their day too hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for puttin up some photographs there Leila!