Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello/Good-bye

This evening after having my license for a record breaking five days I had another seizure, bye-bye driving, bye-bye hope, bye-bye possibility of going to school, bye-bye dream of leaving Winnipeg.

Now that I've said good-bye to all those nice ideas. Hello waiting to see my Neurologist, hello waiting for a test, hello waiting for a test result, hello not getting anything done, hello me sitting around neutral for another year, hello feeling depressed, hello confusion, hello feeling like a burden hello question of why?

So it may seem I said good-bye to so many friends but I said hello to so many more!

3 comments:

Deborah Fisk said...

hey bietz
my heart and prayers go out to you brother.
what would you think of getting into a big city where cars are not really needed anyways..and possibilities are somewhat everywhere?
i know this is maybe a crazy idea but since i am moving out of my aunts place. a big room is available in the new year. just throwing this random idea out for you. you would need a job here for sure.

probably silly.

sorry bro!
keep that chin up fighter!

Leila said...

all I can say is...THAT SUCKS!!!

Kristy Lee said...

I'm sorry Tom. I can't even begin to understand how you must be feeling, and it probably multiplies every time it happens. Thinking of you and praying for you.