Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can You Hear It???

I can hear it....I can finally hear it once again. I can hear God calling me. Hes telling me to give up fighting...and give up trying to make life work on my own....and to give every little piece of my completely shattered heart to him so he can put it back together.

Today I broke...I broke down as I found out that the roommates I was supposed to move in with changed their minds and let someone else move in instead. Moving in with them was gonna save me over $500 a month....now Im gonna be homeless....again. This seems to be a regular thing for me, I find myself homeless for a bit as I try to make a new transition. But this time it really got to me and I found myself curled up on the floor bawling my extremely soar eyes out as I looked at my pathetic life and realized I had nothing left!

Ive lost any love from my family, I have lost every single friend that I ever had here in a weeks time, I am poor, I have a dead end job that doesnt pay my bills and has been a fight to keep for a while now, I have no one to turn to when I need help or support or feel alone and just need to talk...I have nothing. And I sat there as my father yelled at me and told me I was stupid and I have made bad choices this year (which I already new) and I couldnt fight it....It was all true! I look at all my friends who either have support from people at college, or from their boyfriend, or husband, or even just a close friend....I have none of that. I lay there and tryed to figure out what the best plan for my life was as I cant afford to live alone and I need to move in with a roommate in order to eleminate my debt. I had wanted to move to the mainland but until my debt is eleminated I cannot do that. Moving in with these people was my only hope.

My dad told me that his and my mothers prayers had been answered...he prayed that if I ever left God that I would realize that I cant live without him...and its true! My life is done! I have no reason to live anymore, yet even though in the past something like this has led to me wanting to commit suicide, this time thats not the case. And I think its cause I know that if I get back with God this life will be over....and I new one will begin. And even though thats what I want, it scares me. It scares me a lot. But no doubt...its God calling my name. He has closed every door that was ever opened around me, and he hasent opened another window yet. Hes waiting until I ask him too. Im scared, Im scared for what this means and what will happen, Im scared of my life getting worse (dont ask me why but its true) and Im scared of what Gods gonna say when I tell him everything Ive dont wrong this year...even now as I lay on my couch alone I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

Has anyone ever been here before??

2 comments:

Shannon Grochowski said...

Leila,
I am sad to hear that you won't be able to move closer to me as I was hoping to be that friend that you can count on and lean on when your day was just a piece of poo and you needed someone to have a coffee with or have a chat with.
BUT, I am soooo happy that you are hearing God calling your name Leila! Praise Jesus for answered prayers as well. Us ladies have all been praying for you my dear. Praying for our lost sister to be found again in the arms of our Saviour, who never ever leaves us or forsakes us!
He already knows the choices we make before we even make them and you know what, He lvoes us just the same! Loves us like no other will ever love us in this lifetime, no friend, no parent, no boyfriend, no husband and no child could ever measure up to the love that Christ gives us and has for us....for YOU LEILA!! HE LOVES YOU! HE IS WAITING FOR YOU WIHT ARMS WIDE OPEN!
I am just sooo happy Leila. I wish I could be crying on the floor with you, feeling your pain first hand and feeling the redemption that is to come!
Love and miss you always,
Shannon

Deborah Fisk said...

lees!
that was an amazing post.
i can already hear the change in your voice! this email sounded so different to me than the rest.
lees i have no clue what God is going to show you and do for you and stretch you but I know after all that rock tumbling you will come out even more splendid than you are.
remember your not alone in a rock tumbler. kaleo was once our rock tumbler as jim said but now we are all on our seperate journeys in life...we all are still in a rock tumbler growing, shapeing, chipping, healing.

hey if you even need to fb chat or phone call i am WAY down.

praying lees!
thanks for the post!
it really encouraged me:D
HES GOT YOUR BACK:)