Dear K6 Family,
I have exciting news!
On February 16th, 2011, at around 9:15pm, I got engaged!
Nathan proposed in Victoria, at a spot overlooking the inner harbor of Victoria. Obviously, I sai
d yes.I wanted you all to know before it became a Facebook thing, because you mean a lot to me!
<3 All my love.
Amelia
13 comments:
yes yes yes! congratulations friends!
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
Awesome.
i am very excited you, just cant tell because i am writing this. so in order to see how excited i am. i want you to reread this in a very excited voice then you will know how excited i am for you. may the lord bless you both in the years to come.
sincerely
lord bb
YAY!!!! sooooo excited!
Well, congratulations! Very excited for you guys.
So stoked
Wonderful news, Amelia and Nathan! Way to go!
Congrats Amelia and Nathan! I'm so stoked for you both! Lovely pictures too.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! my mum told me to check the blog over here in TAIWAN i had NO CLUE until my mum told me! holy MOLIE!! AMELIA!!! CONGRATS !!! i bet you were crying:D please tell us the story when you can! WOW BLESSINGS ON BOTH OF YOU!
Congratulations, Amelia and Nathan! Many blessings to you!!
Oh, and nicely done, Nathan, on that ring! GORGEOUS!
WHAT!! Crazy!!! ... about time nate!! Sheesh!! .. just jokes :)
I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYES!!!!!!!!! Beautiful ring by the way .. good job!!!
I'm so glad i decided to creep your blogg lol!
SO EXCITED!!!! I would show you my excited face.. but i dont know how to add pics to this thing lol
Awesome! I am so happy to hear that :)
By the way Amelia, we live in the same city and I haven't seen you in two years! That's not cool, I guess you live a bit of a drive away but still we should all hangout sometime, you me and Jere.
Post a Comment