I'm sure lots of you heard about the Earthquake that hit Christchurch yesterday afternoon. Just giving you all a quick update to let you know that I'm totally fine as are the people I'm staying with and the house we're in. However, the city itself isn't doing too well and quite a few people were killed or injured. Keep Christchurch in your prayers. Also, I'm in the middle of looking for jobs and the earthquake has kind thrown a bit of a wrench into everything. I am planning on staying in Christchurch but continued prayer that I would be able to find ways to bless people and serve the Lord here as well as find work would be excellent. Love and miss you guys.
Oh, and huge congrats to Amelia! Stoked for you and Nathan.
3 comments:
wow paul! i am so glad you are not hurt! i am praying for you huge! who knows what could happen while your there eh? you might just have opportunties to share your faith to a few people in the hurting community of Christchurch.
i pray you stay safe and can afford your expenses as they come.
blessings brother.
It was so good to chat with you last week for a bit Paul. I'm glad you are ok! I was looking at some pictures and Christchurch got hit pretty bad! Definitely praying for you and the rest of your crew down there!
I'm happy for you buddy that you are traveling around the world and experiencing life! I am also very grateful to hear that the Lord kept you safe through the earthquake. Take care buddy!
Brandon
Post a Comment