I just came back from yet another Kaleo graduation, however it was different this time around from last year. Different in knowing that this was Jim's last year. As Scott, Merrill and Mark Buchanan said their thanks I could not help but shed many tears.
Jim, if and when you read this, Thank you! Thank you for making our Kaleo, Kaleo's of the past and this Kaleo amazing. I will never forget the way you were there for all of us. Sharing in our burdens and our joys. LOVE YOU JIM BAD!
As for the rest of you, man do I miss you! I did not think that after two years it would still hurt this bad. My heart was in pain as they gathered and prayed over each other while saying their goodbyes not only for us but for them knowing full well what they were all experiencing right at the moment. Let's lift these K8's up in prayer shall we. Remember how hard it was coming back home. Feeling that void of not being able just to look or walk across the room and see each other. The only thing that gives me peace right now is knowing that one day we will all be in the same place once again living in all the glory of our heavenly Father.
As for my family and I, we are doing alright. Going back to the Island got us thinking and re-evaluating our lives back home in what do we really value here. Are we striving to have that white picket fence and a fancy life or a life worthy of God's glory.
Love and miss you all like I just left Kaleo 6 yesterday.
Shannon "Nothing without His love"
ps. Abigail caught a cold the day before we left for the island and with traveling and messed up meal times etc. she's gotten worse with a pretty bad cough. If you could pray for her that would be amazing. It's nice to be home where I can properly care for her but prayer is always nice :) thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment