no WAY!!!CONGRATS Shannon!!So pumped for you guys:)
You got a bun in your oven you preggo momma!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!So stoked!!!!!
SHANNON CONGRATULATIONS !!!wow, so incredibly exciting, SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!
thanks everyone!! so far i don't even feel pregnant other than super tired. Hopefully I won't be as sick as i was my first pregnancy! Miss you all!
Wait a minute! I don't get the riddle?
Never mind just figured it out, congrats Shan.
Shan! That this soo exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you! When are you due?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
no WAY!!!
CONGRATS Shannon!!
So pumped for you guys:)
You got a bun in your oven you preggo momma!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
So stoked!!!!!
SHANNON CONGRATULATIONS !!!
wow, so incredibly exciting, SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!
thanks everyone!! so far i don't even feel pregnant other than super tired. Hopefully I won't be as sick as i was my first pregnancy! Miss you all!
Wait a minute! I don't get the riddle?
Never mind just figured it out, congrats Shan.
Shan! That this soo exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you! When are you due?
Post a Comment